Mulled Cider Candle (16.5 oz)
Toast the holiday season! This scent is a warm celebration of the kinship we share with our dear family and friends. The gentle fragrance of apples, orange peel, and cinnamon is the perfect balance of spicy and sweet—holiday cheer in a glass.
NOTE PROFILE: Orange Peel, Cinnamon, Lemon, Apple Cider, Red Currant, Cranberry, Wood, and Red Wine. Infused with natural essential oils of orange, cedarwood, and buchu.
Double-wicked for maximum scent throw. Handcrafted in small batches using 100% soy wax - sustainable, vegan and biodegradable. Fragrance oils are free of phthalates and CA Prop 65 compliant. Wicks are made of cotton or paper, and contain no zinc, lead, or any other metals.
To prevent fire or serious injury, always burn your candle within sight.
Keep away from children, pets and flammable objects.
Only burn candles on a level, fire resistant surface.
Trim the wick to 1/4” before every lighting. Maintaining the wick this length will control the size of the flame and prevent soot. If soot forms on the inside of the vessel, extinguish the candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim the wick and relight.
When lighting for the first time, burn the candle until the wax melts across the entire surface up to the sides of the vessel as this will create an even burn for the duration of the candle.
Do not burn your candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
Never burn a candle near anything that can catch fire including furniture, drapes, paper, décor, etc.
Keep Away from Windy Spaces. Drafts decrease burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and diminished scent throw.
Keep the wax pool clean and free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
Stop burning a candle when there is ½” of wax left to prevent possible damage to the counter/surface or the vessel itself.
Never use water to extinguish a candle as it can cause hot wax to splatter and may break a glass vessel.
Store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Keep the lid on to protect the wax from dust and debris. Avoid placing your candle in direct sunlight.